About me

A girl from the prairies, who grew up in the desert and ended up in Montreal.

I have always loved fashion, even as a little kid (ask my mom!).  My style evolved over time as I traveled the globe.

My hometown of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is not the fashion capital of the world but it truly allowed me to explore my tastes without influence from trends.  I quickly became aware of what looked good on my shape and looks that suited my personal style.  As a teen I created my own style from what was available around me- choice and budget were scarce but I have always loved creating my look.

Living in the U.A.E. opened my eyes, not only to the world outside my small town but also to the kind of style that money can buy- labels, haute couture and bling.  Needless to say that this girl had died and gone to fashion heaven.  However, I did take away a few lessons: money does NOT equal style, style comes from within, not a credit card.  Luxury does equal money! Some of the most beautiful things a fashion lover will see they may never be able to afford!

That brings us to Montreal which is a beautiful fusion of both luxury and creativity.  Thankfully I live in a town where the mixing of high and low is not only acceptable but expected.

So what have I taken away from all this fashion culture?  Invest in those classic pieces that will last a life time, always evolve, know what works for you, dress for comfort/fit (it shows!) and last but not least- treat every day like a fashion show because someone is always watching.

xoxo

stylejo

1011177_10101204577304357_1682872398_n

2 comments on “About me
  1. Nice blog right here! Additionally you website a lot upp very fast!
    Whatt host aare yoou thhe usage of? Can I am getting ylur affiliiate hyperlink inn your host?
    I wish myy webb ste loaed up aas qquickly as yours lol

Feel free to sjrf to my webpage: free – Aimee
    -

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>